Worldwide supplier of permanent magnets and magnetic assemblies
YX Magnetic is a Swiss company specialized in the design, production and marketing of permanent magnets. The head office is located in Sierre, a small town in the heart of the Alps.
You are unique to us. And your needs too. Also, we do not produce only standard magnets, but we produce our products according to your requirements, even in small series.
We have our own plant in China, which employs several hundred highly skilled people. It is certified ISO/TS 16949:2002. This allows us to provide you with magnets from a factory we manage and, in this way, to avoid you having to go through expensive and not very transparent intermediaries.
The Chinese authorities, after multiple controls, granted us an export licence. We are currently one of the only companies in the sector to have such an authorization. This is a demonstration of the relationship of trust and mutual respect that has been built over the past 30 years.
Test us and you will see that competences and high quality go hand in hand with attractive prices.
Our mission is to serve you
Absorbing/Shielding Sheet- Reduction of crosstalk on or between printed circuit boards
- Reduction of coupling of transmission lines to incoming EM radiation
- Improvement of general EMC
Alnico Magnet- Made from aluminum, nickel and cobalt
- Available up to 9.0 MGOe; easily demagnetized
- Resistant to corrosion
- Ideal for electrical insulators
- Maximum resistance...
Flexible Magnet- Consists of neodymium (NdFeB) powder dispersed in plastic
- Disponible jusqu'à 6,0 MGOe;
- Magnetized in many ways
- High working temperature 120 ℃
Hard Ferrite Magnet- Produced from powders of barium ferrite or strontium
- Excellent choice for low cost and low requirements in Br - up to 4.2 MGOe
- Resistant to corrosion
- Ideal for...
NdFeB magnet- Rare earth magnet
- Offers the highest values Br and Hci
- The most powerful magnet available - up to 55 MGOe
- Sensitive to oxidation due to its high iron...
SmCo Magnet- Rare earth magnet
- Extremely strong - currently up to 32 MGOe
- Less sensitive to oxidation and more fragile than neodymium
- Withstands high temperatures - up to 300...
Soft Ferrite magnet- Two formulations, manganese and zinc (MnZn) or nickel and zinc (NiZn)
- Suitable for frequencies 1 MHz - 3 MHz
- Higher permeability (µ’)
- High saturation...
Solar panel1. Performance
Good performance even under low light conditions
Strict selection of raw materials and strict quality control ensure reliability