Global supplier of permanent magnets and magnetic assemblies
YX Magnetic is a Swiss company specializing in the design, production and marketing of permanent magnets. The head office is located in Sierre, a pretty town in the heart of the Alps.
You are unique to us. And your needs too. Also, we do not produce only standard magnets, but we produce our products according to your requirements, even in small series.
We have our own production sites in China. They are ISO / TS 16949: 2002 certified. This allows us to put at your disposal magnets from factories that we manage and, thus, to avoid you having to go through expensive and not very transparent intermediaries.
The Chinese authorities, after multiple checks, granted us an export license. We are currently one of the only companies in the industry to have such a license. This is proof of the relationship of trust and mutual respect that has been built over the last 20 years.
Employing several hundred employees in our production facilities in China, we take our responsibilities seriously by providing our local staff with significantly better working conditions than those practiced in China.
Put us to the test and you will see that competence and high quality rhyme with attractive prices.
Our mission is to satisfy you:
Let yourself be surprised!
Absorbing/Shielding Sheet- Reduction of crosstalk on or between printed circuit boards
- Reduction of coupling of transmission lines to incoming EM radiation
- Improvement of general EMC
Alnico Magnet- Made from aluminum, nickel and cobalt
- Available up to 9.0 MGOe; easily demagnetized
- Resistant to corrosion
- Ideal for electrical insulators
- Maximum resistance...
Flexible Magnet- Consists of neodymium (NdFeB) powder dispersed in plastic
- Disponible jusqu'à 6,0 MGOe;
- Magnetized in many ways
- High working temperature 120 ℃
Hard Ferrite Magnet- Produced from powders of barium ferrite or strontium
- Excellent choice for low cost and low requirements in Br - up to 4.2 MGOe
- Resistant to corrosion
- Ideal for...
NdFeB magnet- Rare earth magnet
- Offers the highest values Br and Hci
- The most powerful magnet available - up to 55 MGOe
- Sensitive to oxidation due to its high iron...
SmCo Magnet- Rare earth magnet
- Extremely strong - currently up to 32 MGOe
- Less sensitive to oxidation and more fragile than neodymium
- Withstands high temperatures - up to 300...
Soft Ferrite magnet- Two formulations, manganese and zinc (MnZn) or nickel and zinc (NiZn)
- Suitable for frequencies 1 MHz - 3 MHz
- Higher permeability (µ’)
- High saturation...